Coaching: personalized one on one career coaching specifically tailored to help you achieve your artistic, financial and professional goals.
Consulting: I’ll work with your ensemble or organization. I can offer mediation and assessment of your marketing, website, brand, stage presence and more.
Past clients have come from:
- Rice University
- San Francisco Conservatory
- Arizona State University
- Dallas Symphony
- Charlotte Symphony
- Seattle Symphony
- String Quartets
- Mixed Chamber Music Ensembles
- Conservatory students and faculty
Coaching for the Young Musician: Preparing for college and conservatory auditions? Trying to decide what path to take for the next stage of your career? I can support you through this transition.
Consulting for Parents: This is for parents of musicians. We address issues like conflict management, how to make big decisions, how to support your child’s potential and career, etc.
Counseling: If you live in the U.S., specifically the state of California, and are needing more specific support on issues beyond performing and career advice, this option is available.
Talks and Workshops: I guest lecture and present on a number of topics including career development, stage fright, conflict resolution and much more.
Here is a list of some of the places I’ve presented:
- The Juilliard School
- Manhattan School of Music
- University of Michigan, School of Music, Theater and Dance
- Rice University, Shepherd School of Music
- University of Texas at Austin, Butler School of Music
- University of Houston, Moores School of Music
- The United States Marine Band
- Yellow Barn
- Apple Hill Center for Chamber Music
- Opera San Jose’s Workshop for Singers
- Chamber Music America
- California All-State Music Educator’s Conference
- Network for Music Career Development Officers Conference
Fill out the form below to get started.